Why Choose an Independent Agent?
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Independent insurance agents usually represent a number of insurance companies.
They research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service from the wide choice of insurance plans and programs available to them.
Your Independent Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can obtain insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products: home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent’s most important concern.
There Is A Difference.